WELCOME TO MY MY MY BLOG..WEEEE.. :))

Sunday, August 28, 2011

you and me



* kuat mngamuk
* kuat touching
* baik
* romantik
* penyayang
* setia
* jujur
* memahami
* bertanggungjawab
* manja
* kuat bebel





* kuat nangis
* manja terlebih
* suka cari psl
* degil
* mudah terasa
* penyayang
* suka pendam perasaan
* baik kot..:p
* kuat mngamuk



its me always make we fighting
its me who always make trouble
its me who always hurt your feelings
its me who always ego
its me who always think about myself only
its me who always talk nonsense
dear,,
i know im not perfect
im just an ordinary gurl who always make mistakes
so im here wanna say im sorry
im really2 sorry
sayang
i will try my best to change my bad atitude
i will try my best to make you happy with me
i will try my best to be the one for you
i will try my best to avoid us from fighting
i love you azren bin a'shri!!
thanz for loving me..
thanz for everything!
you are the best that i ever had!




No comments:

Post a Comment